How to Setup a Loyalty Rewards Program?
Please follow the below steps to set up and start using the loyalty program with Vivid. You need to first subscribe to the Loyalty module from the Vivid backend portal after which you can redeem the loyalty points from the Vivid POS.
Subscribe to the Loyalty module from the backend portal
- Sign in to the location’s back-end portal and click Module on the left navigation.
- Scroll down to locate Loyalty and click Get over it.
- Click Get again on the Loyalty pop-up, that same button will turn into a Setting button.
- Click Setting.
- Great! You have just subscribed to the Loyalty module.
- The Loyalty Setup screen will appear where you will be prompted to add other settings. Their descriptions are as follows:
- Name of the Reward Program
- Conversion Rate: How much discount will be given for each point? For eg. If we want the customer to be able to redeem 10 points for 1 dollar, the value of conversion will be $0.1.
- Accrual Rate: How is each point earned? For eg. If we want the customer to get 2 points for every dollar spent, the accrual rate will be $0.5.
- Accrual Target: The threshold/min. value of points before they can be redeemed by the customer.
- Sign up Bonus: Bonus points when a customer enrolls with the business. Tap button to enable the signup bonus.
- Once done, click Save at the bottom.
- The customers will now earn the points according to the set accrual rate for both Online and POS orders.
- The loyalty points can be redeemed from the POS.
Redeeming Loyalty points from the POS
Once you have set up the loyalty from the backend portal, you can redeem the points for guests from the POS. Login to the Vivid POS and follow the steps below to redeem loyalty points.